If you are in a Manufacturing, Distribution, Logistics, Health Care or Finance industry, sometime you do get requests to add a new EDI document to the existing ones or make enhancements to the existing EDI specifications, these are some of the common scenarios that do happen often in the e-commerce industry. GVSR can do EDI Mapping at a reasonable price, please email us at
Types of Mapping
GVSR supports and can serve you better in SAP IDOCS, ODBC, Flat File or Application File Mapping
- GVSR will do extensively the GAP analysis between the application layout and the EDI layout
- Build EDI Specifications or Implementation Guidelines for your need
- Our expertise can help you and build the EDI Map either using GXS AI or Sterling Gentran or Inovis TrustedLink
- GVSR has the expertise to build ANSI X12 4010 or 4030 or 5010 or any version of ANSI or EDIFACT Standards
- Following are some of the ANSI X12 documents that GVSR has implemented recently
- Purchasing- PO 850, Acknowledgements 855 or PO Changes 860, 855 or 856, Daily Schedules 862 or Weekly Schedules 830
- Shipments- 856 ASN, 861 Receiving Advices, 824 Application Advice
- Logistics- 204 Pick up Orders, 210 or 110 Road or Air Invoice, 214 Shipments Status, 315 Ocean Shipment Status etc
- Financial-810-Invoice, 820 Remittances, 832 Price Catalogs, 823 LockBox
If you have a requirement to build the EDI Implementation Guidelines using EDISIM or EDIFECS, please do call and GVSR is happy to assist you in building the EDI Implementation or Companion Guidelines.
Please email GVSR Mapping Technologies Private Limited at email@example.com and GVSR is happy to assist you, our rates are reasonable in the market and provide highly quality services.